After working for a year on a Scope of Work and Standard Terms and Conditions, the PGP Steering Committee regretfully decided that it needed to find a landscape design company that would sign a contract with the indemnification that the City requires.
Redefining the Scope
After much discussion the committee decided:
- Reduce the complete park area to the area from Mariposa to 17th bounded by Vermont and San Bruno avenues.
- Remove the word Loop from the name – Potrero Gateway Park is the full name now
- Phase 1 is fully funded by ENCAC and is not planned to change. It will focus on 17th Street and the corner plazas with hardscape and landscape & widened sidewalk and streetside parkway greening on Vermont Street
- Phase 2 will extend into the open space on Vermont Street and San Bruno Avenue as funding and approval allow.
- Phase 3 will ber Art Under the Bridge on 17th Street.
The committee has prepared an Executive Summary: Executive Summary
The committee has prepared a Vision and Scope Document: PGP-Vision and Scope
The committee used a survey to help determine priorities: Initial Survey – 10 Steering Committee Responses
Meeting with Jeff Miller, an Annotated Map